TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What Personal Information do we Collect?
- How do we Use Personal Information?
- When Might we Disclose Personal Information?
- Where we Store your Personal Data
- Links to Third Party Websites
- Access to Information
- Data Protection Act 2018
- Infiniti (referred to as “we”, “us” and “Infiniti Platforms Ltd”) is committed to protecting and respecting Your privacy when You are visiting any website maintained by us including without limitation the website at Infiniti and the “Platform” (together the “Website”), as we may publish and operate from time to time or communicating electronically with us.
- This policy (together with the “Terms of service” which can be found at the bottom of the pages of the Website) explains what types of personal and non-personal information we collect when You use the Website and the basis on which any personal data we collect from You, or that You provide to us, will be processed by us.
- Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding Your personal data and how we will treat it. By disclosing Your personal information to us by using the Website, You consent to the collection, storage and processing of Your personal information as stated in this policy.
- Infiniti Platforms Ltd uses the personal information we collect from You to provide our service to You. We will not rent, sell or share Your personal information with any other company for its own marketing purposes without Your consent except where mentioned in this policy.
- For the purpose of Acts 2742/1997 and 3471/2006, the data controller is Infiniti Platforms Ltd Private Limited of 64a, Cumberland Street, Edinburgh EH3 6RE, UK with Registration number SC622975.
- Infiniti Platforms Ltd complies with the requirements of the UK Data Protection Act (2018). Further information can be here: www.gov.uk/government/collections/data-protection-act-2018 and with the EU Privacy Laws namely GDPR. Regulation (GDPR).
- We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- if You register as a user of the Website, You will be asked to complete a form which will require You to provide some or all of Your name, address, email address, and other relevant information including without limitation Your preferences, interests and educational background;
- when You contact us by email or online chat or through any contact form provided on the Website, we may ask You to provide some or all of the information set out in paragraph (a) above but we will never ask for your password(s);
- we may collect, store and use information about Your computer, mobile device or other item of hardware through which You access the Website and Your visits to and use of the Website (including without limitation Your IP address, geographical location, browser/platform type and version, Internet Service Provider, operating system, referral source/exit pages, length of visit, page views, website navigation and search terms that You use); and
- We may also ask You to complete surveys and give feedback that we use for research purposes, although You do not have to respond to them.
- Online payments are processed by third party service providers. Infiniti Platforms Ltd does not receive any credit or debit card information except for the name of the cardholder, the billing address, the transaction reference, date and time, the card type and the amount received. Infiniti Platforms Ltd does not receive any other card details such as the Card Number, Security Code or Expiry Date.
- It is specifically provided that We shall at no time and under no circumstances collect, store and use “sensitive personal data”, as these data are defined in Act 2742/1997 (i.e. data consisting of information as to the racial or ethnic origin of the person, the political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, membership in a trade union, physical or mental health or condition, the sexual life, commission of any criminal offence.
- We may use Your personal information for the following purposes:
- to manage and administer the Website;
- to improve Your browsing experience by personalising the Website;
- to enable You to use the Website;
- to meet our contractual obligations to You;
- to comply with any legal or statutory requirement;
- to send You newsletters;
- to deal with enquiries, complaints and feedback from You;
- to provide third parties with statistical anonymised information about our users;
- to send You emails offering You to take part in a survey and/or give feedback; and
- to analyse and improve the services offered on the Website.
- Infiniti Platforms Ltd may collect information about users who visit the Website and aggregate this information for statistical purposes. We use the information collected to help us understand more about our users and how the Website is used in order to provide our users with a better service.
Except to the extent required by any applicable law or governmental or judicial body, we will not disclose Your personal information to any third party other than a service provider to whom we are required to disclose personal information in order for them to provide their services to us or as required to enable us to enforce our rights under the Terms of Service. Where we believe that a criminal offence may have been committed by a Tutor or end user, we may disclose personal information to the police or other law enforcement agencies.
How We Share Personal Data:
We only share personal data with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Infiniti Platform Ltd when one of the following circumstances applies:
- We may share personal data with companies, organizations, individuals outside of Infiniti Platforms Ltd and others when we have consent from an individual (as applicable).
- With Infiniti Platforms Ltd Partners, if Infiniti Platforms Ltd received your personal data from a third-party partner and you become a Customer, Infiniti Platform Ltd may disclose select personal data to that partner or their designee for the purpose of the partnership agreement;
- Infiniti Platforms Ltd Partners have contractually agreed to comply with appropriate privacy and security obligations.
- For business purposes: We provide personal data to vendors and services providers to help us provide the Services and for Infiniti Platforms’ business purposes. Examples include public cloud storage vendors, carriers, payment processor, and service provider for managing customer support tickets. Infiniti Platforms Ltd contractually prohibits such vendors from using the personal data for any reason other than to provide the contracted-for services and Infiniti Platforms Ltd contractually requires its vendors to comply with all appropriate privacy and security requirements.
If You wish to subscribe to any newsletter published by us we offer You the option to “opt-in” to this service. If You change Your mind and wish to stop receiving any such communication, please either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the “unsubscribe” link in any newsletter email from us.
- Cookies are text files stored, either on a temporary or persistent basis on the hard drive of Your computer. Cookies are used for authenticating, session tracking and maintaining specific information about the use and users of the Website.
- The data collected by cookies is anonymous. You can delete all cookies that are already on Your computer’s hard drive by searching for files with “cookie” in it and deleting them. In addition, if You want to stop cookies from being stored on Your computer, You can edit Your browser settings so that cookies are blocked. Unfortunately, if You block cookies You may not be able to use the full functionality of the Website. For more information about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- In order to improve the Website and the services we offer You, we may use (temporary and persistent) cookies, authorized third parties cookies and/or other technologies to collect non-personally identifiable data. This non-personally identifiable data helps us to track browsing behaviour, to create specific or tailor-made offers or advertisements, and to monitor and record the visits and use of the Website.
- In order to understand how people use the Website and for marketing analysis and quality improvement purposes, we (and/or third party service providers) may collect, record, process and use on an anonymous basis certain information (including the total number of transactions, viewed pages, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp information and details like the number and location of mouse clicks on a given page, mouse movements, scrolling activity and the search words You use while being on and using the Website).
Infiniti Platforms Ltd continually tries to keep all information secure from unauthorised access. However, transmission over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so any information You submit is done so at Your own risk.
- All information You provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
- We take the security of Your personal data very seriously. In particular, we use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that appropriate security measures are in place to protect Your personal data. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and so we cannot guarantee the security of Your data transmitted through the Website; any transmission is at Your own risk. Once we have received Your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
The Act gives You the right to access information held about You. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £15 (GBP) to meet our costs in providing You with details of the information we hold about You.
Infiniti Platforms Ltd complies with the requirements of the UK Data Protection Act (2018). Further information can be here: www.gov.uk/government/collections/data-protection-act-2018.
- Personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully. Infiniti Platforms Ltd will ensure that data is obtained fairly, and will make reasonable efforts to ensure that data subjects are told who the data controller is, what the data will be used for, for how long the data will be kept and any third parties to whom the data will be disclosed. In order for processing to be fair and lawful, data which is not sensitive personal data will only be processed by Infiniti Platforms Ltd if at least one of the following conditions, set down in the UK Data Protection Act, has been met.
- Personal data shall be obtained only for a specified and lawful purpose or purposes, and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or purposes.
- Infiniti Platforms Ltd will ensure that data which is obtained for a specified purpose is not used for a different purpose, unless that use is done with the consent of the data subject, or is otherwise permitted under the UK Data Protection Act.
- Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed. Infiniti Platforms Ltd will not collect personal data which are not strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which they were obtained.
- Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date. Infiniti Platforms Ltd will take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of personal data which it holds, and will take steps to correct inaccurate data when requested to do so by a data subject.
- Personal data processed for any purpose shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose. Infiniti Platforms Ltd will ensure that personal data are not kept for longer than is required by the purpose or purposes for which the data were gathered. Infiniti Platforms Ltd may retain certain data indefinitely for research purposes (including historical or statistical purposes), as permitted under the UK Data Protection Act, subject to the conditions laid down in the Act for this type of processing.
- Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under the UK Data Protection Act. Infiniti Platforms Ltd will ensure that personal data are processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under the UK Data Protection Act. These rights include the right to appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken to prevent the unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and the accidental loss, destruction of or damage to personal data.
- Infiniti Platforms Ltd will take steps to ensure the security of personal data which are held electronically and in manual form, to prevent the unauthorized disclosure of data to third parties, and loss or damage to data that may affect the interests of data subjects. Infiniti Platforms Ltd will also ensure that data processors provide an appropriate level of security for the personal data which they are processing on Infiniti Platforms Ltd’s behalf.
- Infiniti Platforms Ltd and Children: We do not knowingly allow children under the age of 16 to sign up for their own accounts. Our services can be provided to children through our third-party agreements with schools, teachers etc.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.